Friday, August 26, 2011




Well, and my dear sister HAS left. There's nothing i could do no more, but accept it. I've learned that no matter how much i grief the world doesn't stop for my grief. But right now, i've just gotta spill out my feelings here right now, cause at the moment, it's too much for me to handle. Well, it just hit me, like who's gonna be the one to go silly with me & we could laugh all day over the littlest thing ever. Who will be the one who cuddles me, wipes away my tears when i cry? Who's gonna be there for me no matter what & loves me for who i am? Who'll be the one who whacks me for fun? Whos' gonna be the one that laughs at my lamest jokes? Who's gonna make me laugh, tickle me, when i'm really down or stressed? Hmmm, no one, but only you. But as you said, i can't depend on you forever, and i gotta be strong & keep charging. I can promise you that i will, but not at the moment. I kinda feel bad for not being at the airport to send you off to States the other day, but on the other hand i'm happy cause i know i made you proud, & i kept my promise. As i promised you, i'll be a good girl, go to school, study hard, make you proud. I did it. :) Thankyou for being there when i needed you the most. Thankyou for helping me to go through all those tough times in life. Thankyou for always being able to make me laugh like as if i have no problems, etc. Everything & anything for you. You know that you can lean on me. I'll forever be by your side. You'll always be my dear sis & i'll always be your lil baby sis :) As your baby sis, i know i can't do much. But do know no matter how far you are, or i am, you can count on me. Ring me up, Facebook message me, text me to go on skype. I'll be there anytime. Last but not least, PLEASE PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. All the best in everything you do. Don't let your circumstances, problems, etc affect you alright. Be good, stay safe, party hard, study smart. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment