Monday, August 1, 2011

It was nice , but it wasnt gonna last forever

I knew it was going to end, but i kept hoping.

Everything ends, sooner or later, i was ready; i was ready for a heartbreak,at least i thought i was.

‘this is nice, but it isn’t going to last forever’ that’s what i kept telling myself, that’s what i thought.

But I’m starting to realize ‘this’ might never end.

We might be with other people, we might think we don’t love eachother, but ‘this’, ‘this’ is not going away.

‘this’ is not dissapearing; you might not think about it, you might forget about it, but ‘this’ will always be a part of you, this will always live in your heart.

So here i am, back to the roots of this jurney.

I want to forget, i try to forget, but i will never forget.

It’s a vicious circle, and I can’t get enough of it, because, this is what’s really left of me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment