Monday, August 1, 2011

Can you feel it?

I was there, alone for the first time.

It was me against the world, i had never felt so alive.

I was happy to be alone, even if i missed you, i thought i had to be alone.

Then out of nowhere, you came and standed next to me;

right when i thought you had left me, you came back into my life.

Speachless, you never ment to leave me alone.

Right then i realized no one deserves to be alone.

I looked at you, your aura was flawless, as always.

And right then, when i was admiring you, you came into me;

like the old times, you got under my skin.

Now, can you feel it? can you feel we are getting back what we lost.

One day at the time, we are getting closer and closer, we are destroying the walls we had built.

Your voice starts to lullabies me again, and i feel safe.

I feel like a little kid when he sees his mother.

I feel like a traveler, when he gets home.

Nostalgia, happyness, and other feelings to strong to describe, that’s what my heart is full off.

No comments:

Post a Comment