Monday, August 1, 2011

What's left of us, in me

So here we are, after all this time.

I’m lost, empty and scared.

Everything was easier when i was with you, but now, now everything is different, everything is changing.

We’re still friends, but it’s not the same.

You don’t care about me like before.

I thought our love was different, i thought it was one of a kind, i guess i was wrong.

Being without you it’s useless.

I don’t cry about it, not anymore, but i still think about it. I still think about you, love.

We might have lied, we might have hidden things, but our love was real, as real as it gets.

It got into peoples skin, our love touched everyone beside us.

Smiling was different, laughing was different, living was different.

This is me, one year older, a little stronger, a little braver, a little less naive.

This is me telling everyone, the one thing i want the world to know.

I miss you.

And sometimes; i need you.

But I’m stronger now, i can manage to go a week without talking to you.

I can handle living without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment