Monday, August 1, 2011

You were the king of my castle

I’m mad, so mad.

I always thought everyone would dissapoint me sooner or later, everyone but you, that is.

You were always the one who i loved the most, and you knew it.

You took advantage of it, i used to live in this castle, and you were in it, you had every single key, you were the king to my castle, but you didn’t care.

You knew i could never kick you out of my castle, you knew i loved you too much.

But i’m putting an end to your tyranny, i have to.

I can’t live like this anymore, i used to accept everything, just because it was you.

I was used to it, i was used to being used, being stepped on.

until one day someone told me to stand up to whoever was using me, to confront whoever was being a bad friend, that someone was you, king.

I’m afraid because i need you, but i know i can’t live like this much longer.

I have to make you realize, friendships are work.

I’m doing this for YOU, someone needs to open your eyes, someone needs to make you understand.

I just hope you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment