Tuesday, August 23, 2011






It's almost the end of August. And what's next? Another month. I hope it'll be a good month. PLEASE BE. Well, August wasn't an easy month for me. Tell me, who loves goodbyes? I'm pretty sure, no one right? But hey, this month I had to bid goodbye to 3 important people in my life which is my dear sis @Afina, my close best friend @William & dear brother @David. These 3 people are people who mean the world to me. They're really impacted me. I've known them since forever. And this month, they're leaving M'sia. Afina's flying back to States to continue studying after her summer break. And she won't be back for 2 years. Yeah, you may say 2 year's pretty short, and time flies really quick, but well, it isn't. Oh well, what can i do about it? I can't do anything, but live with it. Anyways, i'll miss you jie ): Be good. I love you! :) Moving on to William, he already flew back to Laos, & i really wanna thank you for always being there to hear me out of my problems, give me advices, and always backing me up no matter what. I really do appreciate you. HAHA. I'm pretty sure i'll miss your lame jokes. Thank god for social networks these day, it'll be easier for us to keep in touch & contact each other :) But one thing for sure, i'll miss your presence here. Tell me, who wont? Your lame jokes are contagious. Lmao. Make sure you come back in December! :D Last but not least, the rockstar David. I'm really proud to see you succeed in life at such a young age & becoming who you are today. And now you're leaving to US to study, I wish you all the best. Btw, CONGRATS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BERKLEE UNIVERSITY. I know you can do it, continue making us proud of you. We've grown up together & you've really been a blessing to me, and surely many others. And that's what makes it harder for me to say goodbye to you ): No matter what, you know i'll miss you. Take care.
P/s ; I don't know how to say goodbye to you. I'm not good at things I don't want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment