Monday, August 1, 2011

I need you now

Like the old days, we are back to the old days.

You never fail to dissapoint, at some point, between the madness, and our careless ways we found our way back.

I was afraid, so afraid.

Now i can’t help but smile, everything is back, the world is back in order.

But is this healty? Is our friendship healty?

We destroy eachother, we don’t have half ways; and i can’t help but wonder how long will it take for us, to autocombust.

I’m afraid. I feel like a little kid when he is on his first rollercoster, scared, exited, confused, happy.

I’m filled with emotions.

Forget rationality, forget the mind, I’m going all in.

And even thought I might get our of this rollercoster, destroyed, i know it’s worth it.

You hurt other people, but i know you wouldn’t do that to me.

You loved me the most.

But can time, destroy something so special?

Can time actually destroy love?

No comments:

Post a Comment