Monday, August 1, 2011

The only place we're in peace is in our dreams

That crazy feeling i had when i looked at you, i want that back.

You dissapeared from my life, little by little, day by day.

It wasn’t fair, day by day we got further from eachother.

If we wanted to talk we had to scream.

The only place where we are in peace it’s in my dreams.

You are a coward, you didn’t want to hurt me so you just left slowly.

You didn’t say goodbye, and you won’t admit you left.

The truth is, you were, or maybe you still are, one of the most important people in my life.

I gave you all i had, but you didn’t care.

My love was trivial to you.

But i was there, through it all, not because you asked me to, but because i knew you needed me.

Apparently i wasn’t enough.

I’m sorry, i wasn’t enough for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment