Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hey bloggers. Sorry for not blogging for quite some time. Was really busy with my finals & etc. But hey i'm back. HAHAH. Well, my finals are over. And my usual long school break's starting soon. So yeah i have more time to blog. My aunt from Canada's back, had a great time with her in Penang. She'll be coming down to KL, for a few days then she'll be flying back to Canada. She kept reminding me about my grandma. Yeah just by looking back at those good old days with my grandma, will bring me tears, because i know i can't be with her anymore, she's gone for 5 years already, 6 years soon this coming 19 June. But i really do treasure all those time we spent together & it will remain in my heart forever. I used to be her baby princess, where she used to protect me, love me, care for me & etc. She was really someone i looked up to. And well, yeah i was just her princess. There's nobody who can replace her, she's just heavenly like that. I'll always remember what she told me " Never settle for less than you deserve, cause you're my princess & you deserve the best. Find someone who can treat you as good as how i treat you or even better ". I miss being her lil baby princess. Well but no matter what i do i can never bring her back. It really sucks aye?

No comments:

Post a Comment