Thursday, November 24, 2011

Holidays are here.














And so, the time of the year i've always been waiting for. End year break :) HAHAHA, yeah it officially started this week. Well, so far so good. Haven't been going out much, YET, but it was really nice having my cousin sis over & then going over to my grandma's and helping her out with the house chores & prepare to welcome our new member to the family, my little cousin bro. Can't wait for him to be borned. Hahaha, so as my cousin sis came over, as always we'll take tons of pictures, that's what girls do best, isn't it? Hahaha, so basically why i'm blogging at this hour, 1.10 am is because i'm really bored & i'm still not sleepy yet. I have been sleeping at 4ish in the morning, everyday eversince the holidays started, even the self declared ones :P Hahaha, and i have these really huge eye bags now, oh well. And oh, it's gonna be a long day for me tmrw, replacement class at 10.30 am, then hopefully i'll go over to my grandma's to meet my cousin then we shall go catch a movie & then i have to be back by 8 & head for my jamming session with my band. HAHAHA, that's about it for tmrw. Okay, i've nothing much to blog about now, but only pictures to post. So yeah. Toddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment