Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas

I'm so in to the Christmas mood already. Christmas trees put up & now i'm blasting christmas songs already. And i also started planning what to get for my friends & etc. Well, something just hit me. It's that, while i'm getting ready planning what to get for my friends & etc, have i ever thought of the kids in the orphanage? They are kids too, and they have their own wants too, like every other kid. But will they ever get them? Well, few years back, as a kid, i remember walking pass malls with these booths put up by some Children Foundation, to make these little adorable kids's wish come true. It kills me right to the core when i can't do much right now, since i'm a kid. I guess i should really go to these booths again, and jot down some of these kids wants & fulfill them. Because i really know how it feels, to wish for something hoping it'll happen, but it'll never come true. I know how much it hurts. Therefore i want these kids to know that " hey, this is a really beautiful world, you are not alone, and there's alot of people out there wanting to help you, and no, not everyone will let you down " By doing that, i reckon they'll surely be overjoyed. WE CAN ALL MAKE A CHANGE IN THESE LITTLE KIDS LIFE, THEREFORE DO SOMETHING FOR THEM TODAY, THIS CHRISTMAS, MAKE THEM FEEL LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment