Saturday, December 10, 2011

Before leaving for Sg

Hey bloggers, hahah yes i'm a more frequent blogger now, as it's my break & i'm kinda free, so yeah. Hmm, what shall i say? Oh yeah, thought about it. I'm leaving for Malacca tmrw, and meeting my cousin there & we'll take train to Singapore, , premier night deluxe ticket for the train. I wonder what for, as we'll only be in there for 6 hours, but anyway i should be thankful, really cause i have my private toilet with e showers & etc, and not to forget, 2 beds. HAHAHA. I'm feeling really neutral tho. All i wanna do in Sg is go shopping, buy my all time fav ice cream with bread frm Orchard Road, yummy <3 and also go to Universal Studios, not to forget, visit my relatives. I've already packed, my luggage's 9kg, and it's a hand carry luggage, oh well :/ Stupid burberry bag. Mmm, what more? Oh, my backpack, which is 4 kg, hahaha, laptop & camera. Okay i'm really gonna die ): Oh well. I hope i survive :P Jk, i know i will :P I'm good to go, all i need is a good night's rest tonight, as my eyes hurts real bad, idk why, but yeah. HAHAH, so yeah, toddles :) I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment