Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Genting











So, I went to Genting on Monday with my cousins. The night before, we couldn't help it, but stay up the whole night, talking about what we're gonna do the next day in Genting. We laid on the bed & just talk to each other till it was 4 ish in the am. We got bored, so we decided to go downstairs, and so we did. We then went down & cleaned the house, mopping, etc. Yes, we're that bored. HAHAH, after we finished cleaning the house, it was only 6 ish, therefore my cousins decided to sleep, i tried to sleep, but then i failed. So i just laid awake till 7 ish, and then decided to go take a shower. After that i woke both my cousins up. After we were all done, by 9 ish, we had breakfast. Then we came home & waited for my uncle & his two daughters to get ready, by 11 ish we were good to go. And so we left, we reached Genting at aroundd 12 ish. It was really freezing cold, i swear. And you can get blown away by the wind :/ My cousins were hungry so we went to McD's. And then right after that, headed to the ticketing counter to buy our themepark tickets. Yes, it sure did burn a hole in our pocket. 300+ bucks for the tickets, wow. HAHAH. And then we started off by playing ' Pirate Ship ', thank god the que wasn't really long. We waited for only about 10 mins. Then we went to play ' Corkscrew ' hahah, well it wasnt my first time on it, so yeah wasn't nervous. When i went on it, i was laughing & at the same time shouting. Really had fun, but my hair was really messed up -.- And then we went to try out ' Space Shot ', my cousin & i. It was our first time on it, so we were really scared at first. It was like as if, i jumped out of my seat when the whole thing came down. HAHAHA, really scary but it was fun. After that, we headed to try out ' Spinner ' well it was pure stupidness, wasn't scary at all. I was talking & laughing with my cousin the whole way & could even text. That's how unscary it is. And after that, we went for the 4-D thingy, was okay, as i saw it before, then we came back to the themepark for ' Pirate Ship ' again. And after that, we headed to cotton on, to get my flats, as the accessory thingy on my shoe came off, i'm that cool 8D HAHAH. Then we went to the photobooth machine & took pics. And headed back to KL. That's about it. And yes, i want to go there again to relive the moments :) Really had a great day, though we all go sick after that frm screaming too much, not drinking water & it was just too cold. HAHHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment