Friday, December 3, 2010


Tomorrow's the day, the day where my dear sister's gonna go back to States after her 3 months summer break. I'm gonna miss her, really much. Who's gonna be the one who's gonna be there for me? Cuddling me when i cry. Hahah i'll remember that forever. Who's gonna whack me for fun when i " piss " her off? Who's gonna go crazy with me? Who's gonna make me laugh like no one could ever do so? Who's gonna bully me? Who? Tell me? For these 2 years that she's gonna be gone. ): Sigh. Yeah, it kills me when i think of all these. And yeah, i'm crying while typing this. Time, why do you have to be so cruel? Why can't you just stop? And let me rewind all these happy moments? Why? Why must you keep forcing me to move forward? Well, no matter how much i rant it out here, it ain't gonna change a thing that she's flying off tomorrow. I really hope to send you off tomorrow, but i can't. I have school, as i promised you i'll be your good lil baby sis & go to school. The fact that she's leaving in about 15 hours really makes me break down in tears. Anyways, i just want you to thank you for being there when i needed you the most and helping me through all those tough times in life. Let good times become good memories, & bad times become good lessons. Everything for you. You know that you can lean on me. Forever by your side. You always be my dear sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment