Saturday, December 11, 2010

It seems like just the other day when we were all talking about my farewell as i move on to somewhere . I remember thinking that it would be hard to say goodbye , and I was right , it is hard . Yet I consider myself fortunate to have met such special & awesome bunch of people , people that i care so much about , that it makes saying goodbye so hard ! As i say goodbye, i remind myself that farewells are not forever, nor are they the end. They are simply words to say that i will miss you people dearly and that i will remember you all fondly. Although we may be separated by time and distance in the interim, nothing will diminish the important role that you people have and always will play in my life . I wish you guys happy adventures , fantastic new friendships , great results , amazing experiences and the journey of a lifetime . Richard Bach says , " Can miles truly separate you from friends ? If you want to be with someone you love , aren't you already there ? " And so it is and always will be with you as i carry you always close to my heart . May the road rise up to meet you , may the wind be ever at your back . May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand :) P/S - this is too all my dear friends whom i met this year , 2010 from SMK TJ 2 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment