Tuesday, November 9, 2010

well , i went to school today though i already hated that freaking school cause of some FREAKING B****ES, but i still had to go , to return my books -__- okay , i went there then had assembly as usual then i had english , but i didn't enter the class , i went to look for the teacher in charge to return my books to them , i waited for like 1 hour then only the teacher came -.- thank goodness , i had my two awesome friends with me , Nur Izzati Sabrina & Nur Elishafiqah :) Thanks for being there for me ! Okay , all we did there was talk talk talk & talk , HAHA , but we really enjoyed ourselves huh ? :) Then after returning the books , i had to pay like 12 bucks , cause i didn't wrap the books , but it was okay , i did it on purposee :) THAT'S ME , IF YOU DON'T FREAKING LIKE ME THEN GET LOST :) After that , i had to go look for some other teachers to ask them to give me the documents i need in order to shift school , i got some only , there's still some left , cause my class teacher didn't turn up . As i really really FREAKING HATE that school now , so i went to look for my brother cause we both wanted to come home :) as i was walking half way , like 2 mins out of school i met my mum so she brought us home , and here i am to blog .

No comments:

Post a Comment