Monday, November 8, 2010



Hmm , today's monday !
As usual , there's school & it's the second last week of school , then holidays are here & i'll be leaving ;'( Well , today wasn't a very good or bad day , it was just moderate :) school was B O R I N G , but it was still okay , as i had to go around the school to look for teachers to sign some documents , i need in order to shift =\ Then i got my results too . You think i'm smart , NAH , you're definitely wrong :) I got back my science , history & bm paper today , to tell you the TRUTH , i was really upset with my results , but it's my fault for not studying properly -__- okay , i got 70 for science , 82 for history , & 85 for bm =\ Hmmm , i'm not that smart , huh :) Okay , i think i shall stop here , lazy to continue blogging , sorry yeah ;) Toddles ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment