Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Screw You -__-

can i get your picture? i collect natural disasters. b***hes stare and make a fuss. one question , jealous much? envy me , rate me , bottom line : you ain’t me. hating on me? girl , i’m mad friendly . like fat joe said , “jealous ones still envy.” it’s amazing the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy. you talk it . i live it. you're jealous. admit it. you act like you hate but my style you’re stealing. b**ch, you don’t hate; that’s envy you’re feeling. the dirty looks, the jealous stares, the best part is you think i care. look at me , look at you . now tell me , who envies who. jealousy? i expect that but don’t stress that. making you envy me is what i’m best at. jealousy is the greatest compliment & its a disease , get well soon ;D

P/S - to all you jealous bitches who's be hating on my crew, we’re gonna let it slide because if we looked like you then we would hate us too ;)
P/S/S - i wrote it myself , tell me what you think of it ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment