Tuesday, November 9, 2010






Today was awesome :)
Woke up at 5 , took shower & then got ready to go to Genting .
I left my house at 6.30 . I'm going there cause my mum's bringing all her form 3 students to Bukit Tinggi , then my mum dropped me alone at Genting cause i didn't wanna joi them . I reached there at , 8 something then i wandered around till 11 something then i took a cab to join my mum & her students in Bukit Tinggi , Berjaya Hills :)
Wow , it was really awesome , sorry cause i didn't really get to take nice pictures , cause i didn't bring my camera , all i brought was my phone , so yeah , only 3.2 megapixels , so what do you expect right ? I went there , then met them and followed them to the Japanese Tea House , Botanical Garden , Colmar Tropicale & then Rabbit Farm :) It was nice though , i loved Colmar Tropical the most ♥ After that , we left there at 4 something , then yeah , reached home just a few minutes ago & i'm here to blog :)
Pictures will be uploaded soon on Facebook , i'll post some here too ;D
Toddles ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment