Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I was inspired, by someone who in my eyes could never inspire me.

This one is for you, this one is for the girl who dissapeared from my world, this one is for the girl that looks in the mirror and cries.

You never good enough for anyone, you were never pretty enough, funny enough, smart enough.

But for who? For some guys who barely know your name.

You should have listened, look at me in the eyes, look at the people who love you.

We bump heads, because we are both head-strong, you push me away, you cry, you hit me.

All i want to do is make you understand, you are perfect; to me.

You don’t need to change. You don’t need to try to be perfect, because to me you are.

Your reckless ways, they are not you honey.

I know you, that’s why you hate me so much, i know you better than your own mother.

You will never smile, because you are happy.

You never did.

But you should try, try to lose your composure, try to laugh, try to smile.

LIVE.

That’s what you always loved about me, I lived.

And when we are together, you live to.

I would have spent my entire life with you, to make you live; if you only asked.

Now i can’t reach out to you, ths is my last chance.

Look at me, you are beautiful,

No comments:

Post a Comment