Tuesday, October 2, 2012

War in a week.

So, PMR's in exactly a week. October, october, october, most dreaded month of the year for form 3's aye? AHAHA. Okay, well a part of me can't wait for PMR to be over cos then i'll have FREEDOM, but then another part of me doesn't because I'm not prepared at all. Yes, give me that stare. Tbh, I'm really not prepared. Okay, except for english. I practically just slack or stare at my books. I didn't actually study. I'm not sure why, but yeah. I'll definitely start studying today, cos I'm still hoping for my straight A's. I know, I know, you reap what you sow. But.. well I work well only under pressure. & i'm finally feeling it now. Have to finish up all 4 STUDY subjects in 7 days. Okay, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! I can do all things through christ who strengthens me! Amen. HAHAH okay! All I can say is, this year wasn't an easy year. Many things happened, & it was so close to my PMR, but I know for sure, God has never left me & he sees me through it all. It was a really emotional draining period of my life. I mean, who could take it? It's just too much to handle. A few days before PMR & my parents officially divorced, a day before trials & you watch yr family break apart right in front of yr eyes & you can do nothing but just watch. It definitely wasn't an easy year for me. But as they say, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, yeah it's really true. Throughout this period of my life, I became very much stronger than I was before. It isn't easy, but I can say I survived. Not because of my own strength, but because of God's strength. He was always there to give me comfort & the peace I need. I thank God for all He has done. I know that He sees everything that happens & he allows it for a reason. Perhaps to mould me to be a better girl. Okay, back to blogging about my upcoming majors. The only subjects i'm quite worried about is history & maths. I just really hate history, I have no idea why but yeah. Whenever I try studying history, I fail miserably cos I end up sleeping. But I have no choice right now, have to force myself to study history no matter what. For maths, hmm... I'm just really unstable. I know, it's too late to study right now. But it's better late than never right? And I really really hope to get straight A's, even tho my results for trials was quite disappointing. Hey hey, you can't blame me for not studying right? Cos that point of time, it was a real emotional roller coaster ride for me. Lord, i'm counting on you for my PMR results. I really want that straight A's so that I can stand in front of everyone & testify that no matter what trials & tribulations that I faced, I managed to conquer all of them & came out stronger than before & God was faithful throughout & He has never failed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment