Monday, April 30, 2012

April.

April is coming to an end! April, April, April. What can I say? Well, it has been a really tough, stressful & painful month. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger right? Well, what's life without challenges? Regardless, whether it was a great or suckish month, all I can say is Thank you, lord. For, i've learnt so much, throughout the whole month. I've heard someone once said ' You won't understand life, if you don't go through it yrself ' yeah, it makes sense right now. HAHA. I would really like to thank April, because it definitely made me a stronger & tougher girl & a whole lot of lessons. It's May already, since it's 12.10am now. Alright, welcome May! I'm not hoping for anything. Because, I believe, everything happens for a reason. I know, May will be a pretty stressful month, as I'll be having Mid Terms. I have 3 weeks left to study. Yay! Well, okay I have nothing to tweet about now. So, adios! :) Goodbye April, your journey ends here. Till we meet again, next year! <3 Much love, xx! Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment