Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cny is never Cny without you.




Today's Chinese New Year's Eve, it also means a day where we have reunion dinner. I feel really nostalgic. These bittersweet memories just flash across my mind. It kills me, yeah like the saying goes memories, they break us. It's been almost 6 years that my grandma left us to join Jesus in heaven, nevertheless she has never be forgotten, and she's also dearly missed. I can still clearly recall those times during Cny eve, that she'll be busy preparing those really scrumptious dishes, a variety of them too, and not to forget she'll fry those prawn crackers & etc. I trully miss those times with her. She hasn't been with us for 5 Cny and no matter how great it is, it'll never be the same without her, because no one can be compared to her. She'll always be in my heart, every Cny i'll think of her, during the tea ceremonies, visitation, & just how much joy & excitement that she has brought to the family. I remember whenever she was around during the Cny she would do the preparations a month ahead, and i'll be really excited too. And i realize affter she's gone, those excitement just starts fading, slowly. The conclusion is, it doesn't feel like Cny without my hero, my grandma. Grandma, Happy Cny. I know you can't see whatever i posted here, but i just want you to know that, Cny will never be the same without you, I miss you, really & I do love you. I hope you'll be really proud of me when you look down from heaven, and you see all your sons, daughters, grandchildren, come together this Cny & carry out our family's tradition. Much love, your granddaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment