Saturday, February 5, 2011







Finally took pics of myself on the third day of CNY :D



Hello :DD I'm back to blogging for CNY ! Tee-hee :D Lemme start now :)




On wednesday , 02.02.11 was the reunion dinner , i had my reunion dinner at home with my family members which includes my cousins , aunts & uncles :D then since i just moved to a new house , after the reunion we chit chatted , watch tv & then after that show my family members around the house , after that , my cousins & i decided to go for a swim , so we went , then we played ping pong too after that , and then took a shower & all then chit chatted & watch tv again , while the adults gamble . The next day , we went to some of my relatives house , first we went to my grandparent's graveyard then visit other family members , it was really tiring , though i received lots of angpau's :) Haha , we visited almost 9 family member's house , can you imagine how tiring is that ? and it's nice to know that 2 of my cousins from hong kong came back for CNY this year , ahah :D Okay , after that , we came home to take a nap , rested for about 40 mins then we took our shower and then some of my other relatives came to my house to visit too , so we had dinner together & then chit chat , watch tv and etc . My cousins and i went to swim then at the gym again , ahaha , and not to forget ping pong :) it was really fun though . Then the next day , to my mum's side , went to my relatives house & all had lunch there , hanged out for almost half a day then came home & had dinner with my other relatives over at my house . Today's the third day of CNY , okay today i finally took a picture of myself during CNY , ahaha , then i went to tampin & malacca today also to visit my relatives , then hang out again with my other cousins till at night , then came back home , YAAYY ! finally got home to at least blog & upload pics , haha . Ciao !

No comments:

Post a Comment